We warmly thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our services and products.
Our company, with name “HELLENIC LOTTERIES S.A.”, having its seat at 112 Athinon Ave., Athens (hereinafter “HELLENIC LOTTERIES S.A.” or “the Company”), is, according to the applicable legislation, responsible for the protection of your personal data collected and used when you visit our website and takes all required measures, for you to browse safely in our website.
What is the purpose of this Policy?
This Policy aims to inform users of our Website on whether it collects their data and on the purposes for which they are used. Transparency in our relations with the customers and users of our website is a priority and a fundamental issue for the establishment of a relationship based on trust and respect.
At this point we would like to underline the fact that the present Policy applies to all information received by the Company through the use of its website, but does not apply to websites with which our website is connected or hosted (microsites), which are controlled by third parties, not related to the Company. We kindly ask you to read the respective policies on those websites you visit, since the Company has no liability or rights on the content or privacy policies of such websites.
What kind of information do we collect from you and for which purpose?
- Personal data that may be requested on our website: When the visitor / user uses certain functionalities of the website, such as subscription for specific services, access to specific content or functions or when directly interacting with a website or service, the user may be requested to provide personal data, such as: contact details, name, email, postal address, fixed / mobile phone number, username and password.
- Β) When you visit the website, our web server automatically registers information on your browsing, such as your IP address, the website from which you may visit us, the browser type you use, the date and time of your visit.
The Company may use your personal data:
- for the purpose of technical management, research and development of its website
- for the provision of services to the users : to inform you about its services and products
How we collect your personal data?
Cookies are small text files that a website saves in your computer or in your mobile device when you visit a website. In that way the website remembers your visits, actions, preferences for a time period so you don’t have to enter your preferences every time you visit or use its pages.
You can delete all cookies that are on your computer, as well as adjust most browsers in a way that do not allow installation of cookies. However in that case you may need to adjust some preferences on your own every time you visit a website and it’s possible that certain services may not operate.
To whom we disclose your data that is collected from our website?
The Company strictly complies with the legislation on protection of personal data. The data declared and collected in the above circumstances is not disclosed to third parties and is in no way published or exploited by the Company. The Company is also committed not to sell, rent or in any other way publish and/or share the users/visitors personal data to a third party, with the following exceptions:
- The Company may share with third parties aggregated information or information that does not directly identify users, to facilitate the development of the content, services and advertisements.
- The provision of the services related to the website such as database management, maintenance services, data analytics, marketing, data processing, and sending of email and messages may be assigned by the Company to third parties. These third parties will have access to information on visitors/users only for the implementation of the above tasks on behalf of the Company, will be under its control and only act under its instructions, will be authorized for this purpose and will be fully bound by confidentiality clauses and obligations provided by the applicable law regarding the collection and processing of the above data.
- Finally, the company may disclose your data to the competent public/judicial authorities to the extent required by the current legislative and regulatory framework.
What security measures apply for the protection of your data that is collected through our website?
The Company has implemented all reasonable technical and organizational security measures for the protection of your personal data that is collected though its website against unauthorized access, misuse, loss or destruction.
How long do we maintain your data?
We maintain your personal data for the period of time, which is necessary to perform the processing purposes specified in this Policy, unless a longer period of retention is set by the applicable law.
What are your rights?
You have the right to access, i.e. the right to be informed, upon your request, whether your personal data is being processed and to receive further information regarding this processing. Furthermore, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or its completion and, to the extent permitted by Law, you have the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to portability of your data and the right to object to processing.
For any request regarding the processing of your data and in case you realize that we have not complied with the provision included in the present Data Protection Policy, please contact the Data Protection Officer of Group OPAP as soon as possible, using the following contact details: Website: www.laheia.gr/prostasis-dedomenon | Address: 112 Leoforos Athinon, P.C. 10442 Athens | |Phone: +30 210 5498888 | Email: email@example.com
In case you consider that the protection of your personal data is violated in any way whatsoever, you may lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, using the following details: Website: www.dpa.gr | Address: 1-3 Kifisias Ave., 115 23, Athens | Call Center: +30 210 6475600 | Fax: +30 210 6475628 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org